- Yield : pieces
- Servings : 8-10
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
Chicken and a creamy tomato sauce are rolled up in tortillas for this Chicken Enchiladas recipe-very quick to assemble.
- 6 chicken breasts,halved,cooked and diced
- 1 med. onion,chopped and sautéed in butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese,softened
- 1 sm. can green chilies,chopped
- 1 pkg. med. flour tortillas
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 c. water
- 8 oz. sour cream
- Cheddar cheese,shredded
Combine chicken,onion,cream cheese and chilies.Spoon into flour tortilla and roll up.Place in greased Pyrex baking dish seam side down.
Combine soup,water and sour cream.Pour over top of tortillas.Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes.Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and heat to melt.
May be served with rice and beans.May be frozen but omit cheese before freezing.